Sunday, July 29, 2007

Grass - Red Grass



In keeping grass (strain), there will be mix of blue grass, red grass and blau. Red grass is one of the less appreciated fish (for most people) when it is compared to its counterpart – blue grass. Nonetheless, I do find that it is interesting and good to introduce this fish to all of you. If I happen to spot a nice blau guppy from my grass collection, I will then share with you.

At a young tender age of 3 months, this red grass has a thick body and it has a very good potential of a show fish with its tail and deportment. It also shows very fine and dense spots on its tail which is a true feature of a grass.
I personally like the dorsal which is thick and "upward standing". This caught my attention when I was doing my regular rounds to feed my fishes so I took it out for a photo shoot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous ishykiel said...

Hi Derrick,

Ishykiel here. I bred Guppy Galaxies in the past. Hope to get in touch with you again. Em starting an online guppy website at www.guppyblog.com. Would like to interview you.

My email is ishykiel@gmail.com or call me at 93827194.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home