Monday, June 25, 2007

Solid Colour - Moscow Blue



I have decided to change my method of taking photos again (hoping to improve my photo taking skills ... haha). To take a nice photo of a blue fish, a blue or black background, it did not help bring out the true colour of the fish.

This is one of the best Moscow Blue I have seen and this strain has recently won the Aquarama 2007 Champion and 1st Runner up in the solid colour (moscow) class.

The colour is evenly spread out with its intense blue colour and strong body built. Once it fans out its tail, the fish deportment is absolutely perfect. It took me awhile to get the correct setting and get the fish on the camera. It is not an easy to capture a blue colour fish to show its true colour as it will always turn out green on picture.

Enjoy this beautiful fish.

1 Comments:

Blogger Andi said...

Wow. Can you add some more photos?

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home